Dumaguete Info Search

Why Not Disco - Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Jung, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Well.I can "@ss"ure you that I didn't find her at Why Not, even though I am a frequent visitor and have friends there. First time in 92 and in every visit to the Phils.
    Last time in 06. Last year no visit cause building project at home in Norway. But this coming July "Ill be back".
    But to the girls there. Most of them are really ok. And certainly I'm not the one to judge their reason to how to earn their inncome.

2. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Ok, question. is there a difference between a girl who dates successive foreigners to feed her extended family in the provinces, or a girl who marrys foreigner for the identical same reasons?
    Or the college student who has a foreigner boyfriend paying her tuition?

Is it shades of the same color?

3. WillPower

WillPower DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Relations are always a win-win thing between to people. It doesn't matter if you are with a western girl ore an Asian girl. I think the Asian girl have more obvious reason and in our western way of thinking it is a ugly thing to need money. If you don't have any that's the number one thing one ones list. And if you are a male you scam people for the same reason. Some girls make them self to be rented short time in exchange for cash, some do it under a long period of time and the immediately money giving is not so obvious. You as a man with money are a secure individual to be with. Girls have this in their genes. Western girl ore what ever.....

Here me now and believe me later.... its called evolution! :eek:
    What is Love?... ore,.... whats Love got to do with it!?
    Sel'avi.

4. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    for a foreighner who want's to marry a girl in Philippines, you just accept the reality that girls choose you than a filipino guy because of your money and you are a bridge that she can go out from Philippines either she work in "why not" or not, educated she is or not.Lets face the reality.

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    WillPower you are right, if you think 30 to 40 years in the past. You talk about evolution... that is what the woman in the western world practising. Having a own life and income...Evolution. Thats what most western guys dont like... woman with self-confidence and a own life. Thats why woman of Asia are famous, small sexy woman, follow like puppies and let a old man feel young.... and what are some hundred dollars a month for that guys. Learn the language a bit and go out and listen to pinay talking here. Listen to the ladies how they talk about their boyfriends/husband.... or was it their bank account????
    Nothing bad if she makes you feel young, we only life once.... or twice

Rhoody

6. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    yeah Rhoody....that's what I also call....c'est la vie :wink:
    Enjoy but let others do the same.

7. WillPower

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Believe it or not but that was what i meant!

RHB questioned:
    "Is it shades of the same color?"
    I say and you say: - Yeas, it is and it is okay!

Im not judging anybody. We are all of us win-win people. Me to.

What i meant with evolution dos not have anything with women's rights. But it is natural for a women to sek the best male she can get for support and security. It is natural!

I can tell you that in Sweden, Stockholm we have a abnormal situation. We cal it society extreme. Singles housholds are 75%. We don't live together anymore and the government gives the women all the security she needs. She becomes something that a man don't want to have under his roof! A Ignorant, self esteemed b*tch....:mad:

8. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Now I also understand the choice for your nickname :rolleyes: :smile:

9. WillPower

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeeaa! give me a beer....
    Skål!

10. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    So whether you date a good girl or donate 20 bucks to a girl for one night, or marry a filippina, we won't make any more value judgements about their motives, or ours... regardless of the situation. sounds fair to me. too much judging going on by many. not sure about puppys analogy tho... When I go to the market, I am the one to follow her!

That all said, there are different grades of gold digging, lying and cheating going on. And many good healthy relationships too.

The difference in culture coupled with the big disparity in wealth, (or the perception thereof),make things take on particular dynamic. It is good to remind newcomers of the pitfalls, and realities,and risks.

We white guys are all foreigners first by definition, men second by gender, husbands third by intention.:wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.