Dumaguete Info Search

Why Not Disco - Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Jung, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello Jelly.

Yes I'm a spearfish diver. But I hope one with environmental responsibility. So the spearfishing for me are rare at the PH islands. No illegal places or species.

During my coming trip to DGTE and Bacong me and my wife will celebrate our 15 yearday of marriage.This coming july 26.

I have no problem with that my economic "status" was "one" of the reasons that she choose me as her husband. Who can blame her?
    But for me it also was a investment in our future economic state. We both are working for our common economy. That she want to send some money to her family once in a while, dont worry me at all. I also try to help what have become my family in Negros Oriental. I dont "need" to be an selfish "@ss". Maybe I wil be the one to need some help one time in the future from my family.

Info about the photos. The softdrink bottle on the catch photo is a 1,5 liter bottle.

Attached Files:

2. mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for welcoming me chloe...now i know why some people love to internet, u can make a lot of friends...this my 1st time to be very active in an e-forum, and i think i'll be addicted to it:D ciao!!

3. mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow these pictures are great. i showed this to my husband and he cldn't help but get envious. he loves the sea, and fishes...even the dead fishes at the local market, he love that too..
    but the only problem w/ him is he' as afraid to dive. all he do in the water is frog-like or do u call it dog-like swimming. ha-ha-ha!! i hope by knowing u all DI members, he'll get the courage to learn.
    more power.

4. mommyseksi

mommyseksi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, actually i got ur joke.:p ..i was just maybe carried away over some of the statement by daffs the last time when she says,about "the reality abt filipinas marrying a foreigner. blah-blah-blah"...i do love green :D jokes too sometimes...more power!!

5. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Great pics Blackline! Thanks for sharing! and keep them coming....

6. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Some more of my pics.

Attached Files:

7. WillPower

WillPower DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to ask you Philippians girls here one the forum, are you different than Asian girls in general?

I have not jet been to your country, so i don't now. But if you new something about yourself that makes you different than Asian girls elsewhere in Asia.... isn't money the first on your mind hoking up with a westerner, so what is it?
    Is it like someone said, we are cind and caring. And that's way you prefer a westerner and not the profetsia for a better life and maby move out. Where is your input? Your cooking skills?!
    Sorry if I'm provoking. But i hope you are like Asian girls like Asian girls elsewhere: cind, respectful and polite! There are your advantages! And you are pretty and beautiful to. But don't get that western girl talking and thinking because then we independent handsome western men are going elsewhere... okay-dorky!? :p
    WillPower

8. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thanx for sharing this wonderful pics. the fishes is so scary:smile:

9. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm a filipina but
    I don't like to make comments (blah blah blah.....)of that ..........
    mommyseksi can explain that very well...:wink:

10. WillPower

WillPower DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just want to be judge by my doing not by my wallet!
    Yeas, i have more money per mouth than most of the the Filipino population. Don't judge me for that only when i come to your country! Is it possible to make friends with the natives or am i forever a "cano". Are friendships between me and natives when this gap and misunderstanding between cultures, possible?

I hope that this gap must close. Ore is it impossible?

Money destroys brotherhood!

Peace
    WillPower

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.