Dumaguete Info Search

Why Not Manager!!

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Tom87, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think when they got the smell they changed their mind.

Greeetings J.Diver

2. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    hi Tom 87
    its nice to meet you in why not... last nigth is such a great evening for me,....
    even the manager dont smile to you,... for sure she was smelling while we are dancing proud on the stage sharing the slippery cold wet bar and enjoying the DJ play disco music for all of us that time....:D my boss Rhoody was proud also that we enjoy dancing, he tolk a lot of picture of us.. he he he he:D and i saw it,... its not good to pusblish it in here,, he he he :D coz we're look so crazy on the picture...:D a reason that everybody smile and enjoy watching us and to others dancing too,but not on the stage because both of us looks so hungry and enjoying the said bar....

cheers TOM87

3. OP
    OP
    Tom87

Tom87 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hEEEj :smile:

Yeah yesterday I was full of energy..hehe
    Nice 2 meet u 2 btw :smile:
    Heh...anyhow I don't mind if she was smilling or not...just that we had a great time :smile:

Hope 2 see ya soon and regards to Rhoody :smile:
    :D

SLLIPERS rulz'
    LOL

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    looks like some of the valued members had a real good time... :wink:

Attached Files:

5. Arie

Arie DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :eek: :rofl:

6. OP
    OP
    Tom87

Tom87 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D :o

hEEh...:o
    what should I say =)?
    Some of us knows how 2 make a show..LOL

It was a great night that time :wink:

enjoy every1:D

7. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    :D wow rech, you surprised me. you both got the heat goin' on at why not....:D

8. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    thanks Chrissar,
    my boss Rhoody is realy the boss... i thougth that he will not post my picture here, my crazyness while enjoying dancing with Tom87 is such a great time.. :smile: and now we're busy preparing the stage for october fest
    wish my dance parner there he he he :D joke joke....

9. syrahandy

syrahandy DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    manager

I personally have been to the why not a few times, I think the pace is nice and also fun. The staff is friendly and all.
    Now on the other hand the manager is a fool:confused: . She just sits there with a long face all evening and gives you the feeling that she hates her job. (I think she might be happier at ladies night:rolleyes: ) If she hates her job she should get her self another one. All I have seen her do is sit behind the cashier and tell her what to do. They should get rid of the cashier and give her the job.
    I also think some of the comments made here are correct. Friendliness is a key to the success of any place and that she does not know anything about that.
    I have spoken to a lot of people from Duma about why not and they all say it is going down hill. Even the restaurant is not what it used to be they say. I cant tell as I have only been here a short time.
    Well that’s my part to the bithching, haha:smile:

10. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Tell me Syrahandy.

Can you explain why she has that job for so many years.
    And why are all the peolple still comming to the why not if she is bad for that job.
    Do you think the owner can afford that if is she is not the right person for that job.

Greetings J.Diver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.