Dumaguete Info Search

Why Not Manager!!

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Tom87, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    was she smiling at or about you... hehe :p

Rhoody

2. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Next time you should bring coyotes photo of Rhoody to the manager and tell that he get so reddish eyes of their cold beers there.:D

3. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

I will ask her cos I am now at the why not internet.

Greetings J.Diver

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    ... the redish eyes coming from whiping the tears of my eyes, due to the volcal skills of the Karaoke-artists, I 'll leave it open if those where tears of joy or tears of pain...

5. blackline

blackline DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I can just imagine your "inner" feelings.:D

Basically I have in two occasions been feeling that "god" was on my side in the Phil.
    One was when the karaoke mike failed just before an event, and one occation it was stolen.But each time the "devil" came and save the "show". It was repaired and it wasn't "out of stock":(

6. kermit

kermit DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    going to coyotes

if i come back to your bar with no clothes on will you let me in im brummy :smile: lots working girls there :smile: (ok ill put it another way friendly girls :smile: lol

7. kermit

kermit DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the manger

im sorry but the manager has last word on anythink and everythink unless you are the owner lol.if fights out side then she will not get involved. i saw a fight (well a girl and gay have a skuffle)in y not the security even then dident say word till it ended then asked them to leave lol

8. vangie

vangie DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHY NOT -time to change .....

WHY NOT!!!!! i totally agreed all the mis-judgements , and bad comments to that uneducated attitude of the floor manager not only to her but also to the law class services of all the waitresses of the restaurans. (lack of knowhow and knowledged no charisma and no etiquite at all. Sorry but i`m just being honest. The Manager is absolutely not qualified on her position. I complained to one of the girls working there as waitress who came to us complaining when she saw us we`re eating some nuts on the table.She came to us and said we can`t ate things that does not belong to their restaurants. Well i know picnic is not allowed but we`re not having picnic at all in fact we had our lunch there and were consuming a bit more in drinks too etc.While waiting to order our coffee my kids took a bite some salted nuts then the arguments started: The waitress came to us and said eating other things is not allowed! I`d question the waitress that we are not just sitting here to eat nuts we had our lunch here and that she have to think first to tell us "no picnic" the mode to tell us we cant eat the nuts? She answered rules and regulations:What a BUll-sh*t!
    I called the Manager and asked about it.I explained to her that i`m dissapointed the way how they treated us .If only we sit there witout any consumptions at all then i understand but my gosh you spent a day for lunch there consume other more like drinking more etc....then just because one small plastic nuts that was sold to us (by a passing street kids vendor )
    and they can afford to tell the guest you can eat that. What a lousy manners is that.Marcus (the owner) maybe should give training first to all her personals on how to respect costumers good manners, etiquite and attentive to the needs of the guest. ( even this the waitresses were lack of awareness they dont watch the costumers if you want or needs more to order you have to shout or wait too long to get your order comes and if you need something else you even have to stand up to look for the waitress to serve at you.. What a shame.. isn`nt it LOUSY service!!!!!!...Marcus i know you give me right on THIS ....... please.... its time to get good and right persons working and run your nice place.Good Services gives good credits and well respective reputations to you and your business. Cheers .....

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    haha, that happened to me too a couple of years ago..., but actually I was not eating there, just 1 drink. Would have had more but no waitress came back to order something and I am not running around to find one and interrupting while they are busy comparing cell-models or are on log-nose hunt...

The waitress just came to tell me that I can't eat peanuts there. that's how the chat went:

W: Sir, you can't eat outside food here

Rhoody: So have a close look and try to figure out what I am doing...

W: Sir, you are eating peanuts from outside.

Rhoody: see, I CAN eat peanuts here... eating is one of the skills I am good in.

W: But we dont allow that

Rhoody: If anyone of you ladies would have showed up again after my coke order I even would have ordered food here. but the vendors were more attentive than the waitresses here... so I had to help myself not to starve.

W: Sir we don't allow that...

Rhoody: Ok I understand, call the Security and kick me out.

But that is not only in why not. It's in most places here after 1 order you will see no waiter/waitress again.

it has been more than once that I ordered 1 drink and a bite to eat and there is no way to order a second drink as nobody comes to take a order. So I stand up and buy my drink in the next shop, return and wait for my food ...

10. vangie

vangie DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just comments: Why Not : change at all?????

Thanks Roody, for giving me support! well glad i`m not alone being moody and angry with these lousy people in WHY NOT.....:D tne next time i will be around i`ll promise you its me i `ll give them a sort of training lessons:wink: this un-educated waitresses will have to learn good manners and right conduct to say hello & welcome there guest with a friedly smiling faces to the costumers . time to tell and show them they have bad manners and better to shut up their mouth to keep telling the guest you cant eat peanuts here....they better do their work and look after the guest being comfortable to come to there place. Otherwise sooner or later people get feed up......just time will tell how long people still will come and accept you cant eat peanuts!!!! and please dont get me wrong Marcus by telling you to open up your eyes a bit..... there are plenty of good ladies around looking for a good job and even qualified for a job well done and for your own good and reputation in your business. Please don`t say mind your own business coz one thing you also have to know that costumers are always right!!!!!!!If your people cant learn then why not get the right one.....throw the lousy and not to forget" time to change "your lousy floor manager as well, soory for being sarcastic but thats the real truth. A manager should be only encounter her just once but i observed she can`t even make a discusstions.and give you right answers. Sorry and no hurt feelings....Marcus one last word to say your Waitresses are mostly very " tsismosa" nothing to do just doing blabla blabala..instead bringing good profits.and good name to your business. Thats all for now.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.