Dumaguete Info Search

Why ???

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    sorry that I can see you even you try to be invisible...
    not much selfconfidence, diba?

2. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    ouch pecking again....

3. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    the odd ball

Yep thats me. The odd ball.
    I have heard all the horror stories of mixed marriages, know friends in the middle of relationships where the girl is cheating the guy out of money, boyfriend on the side. and then the guys looking for he cute girls half their age or 1/3 their age.. whether as one nightstands, gfs, or trophy wives. Pay your money take your chances. I am not innocent of all sin btw.

Me, I came to the Philippines alone, not looking for a wife, or GF. I Was looking to see if I liked the country at the recomendation of a Filapino friend. The plan was to hook up with him in Bohol and we had plans of a small bussinss venture. That didn't come to pass as he never came due to other obligations, I was here on a vist, the story then is one I told on the intro forum in my introduction. I did have a fling with a young girl once here, turned out she was after my money and had another boyfriend or two on the side. It took me all of a month to figure that out, I was lucky. I admit to being foolish and naive.

Then I had the good fortune to find my present partner. (quite by chance)She is adorable, cute, very petite, and 40 years old. ( I am 60). So still a younger woman. I can hold a decent conversation with her, she has worked abroad in Singapore, Dubai, and Hong Kong. She is a hard working person, honest, and we have much in common. We laugh and giggle into the evening.
    We hope to build a native house on the beach at her home someday, time will tell.

So when those 65 plus guys get finished boinking their brainless 20 year old then what? go out with the boys on the blvd? Dunkin Donuts? to tell tales and denegrate the locals? while she txts her BF,,, its ok, not my style though. I don't like drama, had enough of that.

Not meant to refer to any specific person. no flame, just an opinion.
    I sure there are good stable May September, no may november relationships. Money can indeed buy love and or at least loyalty. We are the meal ticket, the big game. It really just depends on what you want out of a relationship.

4. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    i enjoyed reading your factual stories newt and RHB, a true to life scenario, but im sorry i nothing to share,

hope to find a western lady someday to marry, hehhehhehe, the opposite, pinoy to western

5. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    We had an american friend at 63,(66 now )already married 3x in his lifetime, first marraige was to an american woman ,twice to filipinas ,but still wanted another pinay after the other split . Then he happened to met thsi 22 yo girl in Cebu thru the internet.Few months went on and he sounded serious to take on the girl. He even passed on few emails of this girl and photos ,and take note ,bikini photos,skimpy skirts etc .He said the parents are ok with the relationship,even had spoken to them nicely .The girl even qouting the Bible and how truly she loved him .Huh only thru the internet and a 63 yo obese massive guy who barely walks? No prejudice to this friend.But i told him, that girl might not be serious.But i think he's old enough to know what is right.Because of his high connections ,he was able to get the girl to the US. 8 months on after marrying her , they split up.The girl accusing him of violence and causing emotional trauma. Now he's on with a black nigerian woman.I suspect the cebu girl really wanted to get out of it sooner. A 22 yo girl would think of bedding with a 63 yo man all her life,it's like a grandpa and his massive gigantic ,not being rude he's like a basking whale ,bless him .Certainly he should have known that.But sadly people trying to live in sort of continuous denial and in fantasy land and never wakes up.

This is to say ,men should know where they stand , and judge by instincts not taking the impossible possible , it will only be waste of time ,emotions and resources . People with the right brains would know the difference and indicators of relationships with the right chemistry and without.

6. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I find conversing with 20 year olds much more to my taste than 40 yo. Filipinas in their 40 (and 30) come with too many baggage IMO.

7. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    well said and narrated, good lecture newt, GO GIRL!

8. India-One

India-One DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    tsek tsek tsek, same with me Gomez, the benefit of it, you'll forget that your getting older, a good tool for age control.

BOINK THERE HEADS OFF! hhehehee

9. Gomez

Gomez Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The biggest chinese medicine secret is for elderly males to sleep with very young virgin girls. Have sex with them without ejaculating. This was practiced for thousands of years, including MAO. Chi energy flows from the virgins to granpas.
    I practice this, but not to the letter, as I tend to spike at the end.

10. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    O.K. Rhoody

Lets cut the crap!

I was married twice, before God matched me with this filipina. I'm not going to go into the "I'm to old, or she is to young" thing. Just the facts.

1. First wife; 4' 10", black hair and 145#. Did not drink or smoke. She had one son and for the first 7 years I thought he was my son. After the first 5 years of marriage I discovered that she would screw "any one any where any time." We divorced. She was 2 years older than I.

2. Wife #2; 5' 11", blond and 140#. Drank smoked and whored around. We had a daughter and yes I got lucky that one is mine. Again divorced after about 5 years. She was 2 years younger than I.

3. I remained single for 9 years. After 7 years I decided to marry one more time. This time I would not make the same mistakes I did in my previous marriages.

4. I set a standard for what I wanted in a wife.
    She had to;
    a. be a Christian.
    b. believe in family and marriage.
    c. believe in the "sanity of our marriage".
    d. be well educated.
    e. be 2 to 10 years younger than I was.
    f. speak english. I didn't know a lot about the PI in those days.

5. We will have been married for 20 years the 10th. of this month. She still kisses me good-by when she leaves and waves by as she drives away.

6. Did I get a loving, caring and devoted wife? With out a doubt I did!

7. I married her because of the way she was brought up and was raised in a culture that believed that the wife would have only one lover after she was married.
    Her Husband.

I could wright a book on our marriage but will end here before I get too personal. Do I love her? Yes like the song goes; "more today than yesterday". Maria is 10 years younger than I.

We do NOT have anniversaries we have "HONEY MOONS" once a year.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.