Dumaguete Info Search

Why ???

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    You dont need an american friend to expierience that... take a look at the Duma Boulevard for 10 minutes and you see plenty of that cases... I know a guy who has an "agency", 40% of the money the internet girls earning (not by chatting, by meeting and abusing them) goes into his pocket... Sex sells, that what it is, and it was never different...
    But there are also plenty of women with big bellys looking for the reason of that, and the reason was on the last plane out of here...

But anyway, that thread develops exactly in the direction I assumed...
    There are 3 stories up to now who all explain why they are special...
    And I talk about member stories, not stories of somebody who knows somebody...
    I wonder why there was the longest DI - Thread about the Develin Show, when we all have such a honorable thinking. I wonder how shows like that sell tickets, when we all are so good... Sorry I am not part of that... I appreciate sexy girls, and the body and face is the only reason why they are interesting... not the discussion about worldpolitics or environmental issues...
    The reason why I talk to somebody who is 15 to 20 years younger is not because of the BIG knowledge...
    But I am obviously different at least on this board... or maybe I am just honest ????:p

Rhoody

2. KAI

KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    we are the same rhoody, I will not say I want a very intelligent girl etc---etc....I have big fun talking with my younger wife as simple as that Im always laughing everyday when I talk to her ....It makes me felt young also....She's not talking I have pain in the back...pain all over the body,fats hanging etc..... (common for older woman)....All I can say I'm happy with my younger wife...that's all.....

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    I am not prejudice to people whos marraige did work only after 2 weeks of courtship,well done.But still can't get it how it will work for just 2 weeks courtship and getting to know and decide to marry? Infatuation isn't love ,like kids after couple of weeks it might just go.I knew a few went that way and they split up .

I met my husband by coincidence in silliman during enrollment. he was only passing by dumaguete on way to manila from cebu ,travelling with two young brit girls ,one was BCC correspondent.The PI wasn't in his travel intinerary ,but when in Thailand he heard his two mates(girls) were travelling the philippines,he decided to join with them .

That was tiring afternoon after enrollment ,went to the Silliman student cafe ,cued up for a while. Then suddenly there was foreign voice asking question behind me ,when i turn around , jeeez was a cute young caucasian ,lol .Freak me out ...I answered his question ,then get my order .I knew as i was getting the change he had ordered same choc cake as am having.Take no notice,went to the far end table and enjoying my cake. Then few minutes later , I saw this same foreign guy hovering in front asking me if i can share the table ,ofcourse would say 'yes' ...sure can't snub this cute young man lol, I thought.He was very chatty...we started chatting.The two brit girls he's travelling with were not there, he seem so friendly .Our chatting wind into inviting me a meal with him and his friends that night .Sure,no committments, no bf and was a friday night...what the heck.So met him and the girls that night in the resto ,they also have few filipino/pinay friends along.after the meal we moved to the disco .It was good night .The nxt day early they were to fly to Manila. Left it as friends. A month later after his brit friends left after travelling around luzon, he came back to dumaguete to see me out of my expectations .And this went 4 years on in the relationship ,he was stuck to travel to the Philippines instead of other routes and staying some months in every yr. We got married in Dgte , his parents came ,his sister and 2 friends in england .That's how long I knew my hubby,not only in span of 2 weeks but 4 yrs and i met him when he was 23....

4. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Thanks Kai,
    I am really happy with my girlfriend, our age diference is "only" 10 years. And she gives me energy for my daily work... (if she did not get all of it the evening before)...
    Earl, I may have to contact your wifes girlfriend for the 300 peso deal... hehe

5. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12

I really feel for those unsuspecting husbands being cheated by the cunning wives.Though could be the other way around.But so far from my hearings and collections of gossips the women do play up more,with exception the many good devoted wives .But there's one here a yr ago,don't know much about this girl because i don't associate so much with many filis here.But just from one source that she's chuck away by her hubby ,after discovering she was pregnant after 6 months vacation study back in Bacolod to continue her nursing .This girl is in her late 20's .Her husband is already nr 60's ,sold his house to buy a new one together for his new life .Unknown to her hubby, she still communicates with her x filipino bf ,when she was back in PI,she was fooling around and got pregnant when she came back to england too late. So this friend of mine ,Pinay also from bacolod told me this account . My friend asking me if i hv my othr less used stuff from my baby (she's 6 now) for this friend of hers.Sure i still got loads in the garage ,even looking new pram and pushchairs .But when i heard it was for her , i was kind divided in feelings,and in the end lost my symphaty. I said to my friend ,i have given them all out ages. Thta girl made the mess she should tackle all the mess herself alone and never involve othr people. I bet this pinay sl** had been begging the social services for help /benefits after all she was thrown out by her hubby.Wish people who mess about ...infidels like her be chuck out and deported back .

6. KAI

KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    that's a bad story PN,but to marry and have a guarantee 100percent that she will be honest to me is to marry an old,fat ugly woman ( because no body attract her anymore).
    ....better no woman at all.......what you think Rhoody? I'm five years married so far when I look my beautiful wife it gives me colors of the day....

7. 2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Why

Holy Cow ! I must have really screwed up.

I married my wife when I was 31. She was also 31. We've been married now for 23 years. We have one daughter.

We plan on moving to Dumaguete together in about two years. Honestly, I don't need anyone else, nor will I be, or am looking.

I do find it rather un nerving how many expats I see that are several years younger than me, and in absolutely terrible physical condition hanging out at the Why Not or Dunkin Donuts. I can still pass as a 35 year old wrestler with the WWE, or a 35 year old tackle for the NFL teams I work with. (I may look it, but I couldn't handle the physical pounding)

All I say is, if you can be with the one you love, love the one you're with. Marry, date whomever, age doesn't matter, looks don't matter as long as you're both happy.

2 blackbelts

8. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Good morning from Dumguete,

2BB, I guess you are a real different case, as you come to this country with your lovely wife (and your kids) happy with the same age proofen to love each other since many years... Maybe I let this count :D
    But PN what does this 60+ year old guy though what would happen with an 40 or 35 year old younger woman.

This has nothing to to with the Philippinens, this is the same in our "Long-nose"countries. If I see this couples in a sunny street-cafe in Munich (or anywhere else) it just makes smile the same way... thinking this must be real love:D

A signature on a paper (some call it marriage) is no warranty it is a contract.
    I was with my German Girlfriend almost 10 years, we wanted to marry after 3. But beeing too busy, we skipped it. After 10 years the relationship was a kind of worn out and we decided to split up. No fighting, no bad words, it just did not work out anymore. We kept in contact and she is probably my best friend in the world. She even visited me 3 times already in the philippines. I dont wanna know how this would have ended if we were married.
    For some the contract works... for some it does not... but most try to pretend that it does
    cheers
    Rhoody

9. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well first of all , this is truly a delightfull topic. Thanks Rhoody for putting this one here. I also can,t help that since RHOODY is our Capitano at site , some words are beeing added to our vocabulary and NOT beeing removed. BOINKING is one of them :wink:
    Funny enough when one reads between the lines everybody says the same.
    A little bit of this , and a little bit of that.And you build a true Wedding cake out of it all.
    GRANDPANIAK.. Your goals were mine as well , and it seems that both of us ( you and me) have realy found what we were looking for.Though I was not on the search ..
    P N you are right as well. NON Asian men are likely better lovers , take their time , are romantic and not in a hurry becoz they have to dash off to their other girlfriend. I wrote something simular about that which happenswith my brother in law

This topic is just as good or bad as discussion about Politics , Football, or Relgious matters . Everybody has atleast some ideas about it all for her or himself. though we find either supportive lines or words of comfort within what others right. It all comes beautifull together when TWO PEOPLE think likewise and a solid foundation for a LTR is born..
    Mind you about texting boyfriends. :
    Yep ,I know a guy that is " taken " for a "ride " ( but never any sex ) She is texting her lover that she will be seeing ,and not only seeing I do believe , coming week when LOLO goes abroad for some days in order to renew his entry in th PHILs as a Tourista.
    O well , lets hope we can write a best seller out of this.
    Perhaps a good name for the best seller would be BODY LANGUAGE . not reffering to the other topic ofcourse. :D

10. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Earl,
    when I saw the "boinking" post I was thinking about if we can use that word on the board so I was "google-ing" it. after reading the 2 top-results I had a smile on my face and I decided to leave it there uncommented...:D

cheers

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.