Dumaguete Info Search

Why ???

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Tag Rudi , ( Rhoody)

Was halts du denn von : Bumschen um Sonst ??
    Becoz some in this topic is reffering to that as well hehehe

2. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    boinking

Your welcome for the new vocab word, I have many more, only time will tell if I will need to use them. :smile:

Just a clarification, I posted here because I represent the other side of the coin. There are many more of us living quiet lives here than one might guess reading this forum from afar. I did not post or pontificate on the other wet bikini contest thread, nor o I see anything wrong with it, in fact my honey wanted to go! but we were busy that night. I see nothing wrong with looking at or talking to younger women, or marrying them. but it is a little creepy to se a 65+ year old dating or marrying a teen ager. poedofilia comes to mind. I see this frequently.

Now if you feel compeled to defend that kind of relationship, then I question your moral fiber. but hey, its the Philippines and you can get away with most any behaviour as long as you cover your rear end.

Even though my partner is 40, she is still 20 years my junior. So I suppose I am robbing the cradle too.:D PS: she is more thin and sexy than many of the 25 year olds!!
    Ms. Newt: right on with your follow up post, better said than mine.

Rhoody, your very brave trolling on your own forum, more power to to you.

3. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    A nice post indeed as usuall form you RHB ! . Boinking is not a new word as I remeber though in Dutch my home country , it is spelled somewhat different but serve the same meaning.
    Anyway , You are right about your and also my lifestyle it is . Living quiet and peacefull. If some people wish to stir up to fire , well fine that is. But there is no need then aswell from our site to change our point of view.
    As someone wroite before ,taht is a week ago WE DON,T NEED a SECOND BANGKOK . I never have been to Bangkok , but I do know the sights of Mabini street at evening.. Why not , though a money pit and taxpayer is somewhat looking lately ?? the way it is in late Ermita.
    Some people come here to BOINK with others rented by then hour , others blike to BOINK peacefull with their own life partners. I sure hope for the sake of Negros the last ones will remain in the majority . In times quality and high standards have proven to be victorious over lesser lifestyles , so I am pretty sure ..we will win. Though untill we will the "others" will try to pull our well deesrve chair , right form under us..
    For now ,
    Thank you , and perhaps untill later
    Earl

4. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Yes, some good posts on this thread. Very interesting topic. I'm an old-timer at these Filipina/western relationships...seen many over nearly thirty years. Want to know the truth? Truth is, when the ages are reasonably similar...say within ten years...they seem to do EXTREMELY well. In that bracket, I'd say easily 3/4's or more have gone the distance that we know of. We keep in touch with many life-long friends here in Oz, the US, and around the world. Where the age gap widens...so do the odds...That said, I've seen several much younger Filipinas live their lives with older men, and bury them with smiles on their faces...but frankly they'd be the minority. It just gets harder with the age and generational differences...but not impossible. Can't say I have a problem with the older guy's ambitions...Filipinas are lovely women...but they need to think more with their upper brain if they expect a long-lasting marriage...they might get lucky, but the odds work against them if the age gap is severe....and thirty, forty, fifty years age difference....sorry mate...that is getting severe...Wouldn't likely work anywhere...

Our case....I'd been married once for a few years, didn't work out due to a drug and gambling problem I couldn't cope with any longer after trying for a very long time (not mine LOL). Called it a day, split up, and hopped on a plane when a job offer came up from some friends, and worked for an airline in the Middle East for while...then my wife sent an application to the airline on a dare for a stewardess job (she was very tall for a Filipina, and one of her friends got an application and chickened out due to the height requirement). Anyway, I got the application in Jeddah to forward on to the London office...but after reading it, thought she sounded very interesting, photo was interesting too...As a prelude, many of our staff were Filipinos and I was pretty impressed with their wives and their devotion to kids, home, and husband. Rang her up at work (accountant for one of the sugar 'barons' of Bacolod..) and asked if she'd like to show me around her island. I'd actually been to Luzon a couple times, worked there briefly in the early 70's, but never got beyond to the Visayas. Well anyway, I went, I saw, I was conquered...we got married a couple trips and a few months later...Been nearly thirty years and the smartest thing I ever did. She looks twenty years younger than Australians her age....and I eat better than anyone I know and am far happier...She works hard and has managed a couple more degrees here, and is almost finished with a nursing degree so she can volunteer her expertise when we move to Negros.

OK, I've had a good run...but many others we've known over the decades have done the same. They have had bloody good lives, raised successful children...and many are looking forward to enjoying their retirement for a while in the Philippines.

On the other hand...when we go to parties, barbies, etc and listen to Australian men and women pissing and moaning about each other...we just smile...

Like I said, the closer to your age the Filipina is...the better your chances for life-long happiness...probably the same conclusion as anywhere...

For the record........my wife........is 15 months.......older than me...

5. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Guys,
    I am happy about your posts here, I was quite aware to burn my fingers to open a topic like that, but I was also sure, that it needs too much intelligence for some posters on other threads, that the changes are good to have a nice discussion. Yes, I like to offend people to see what I can get out of them... sometimes just acouple of insaults, sometimes very good opinions and stories...

cheers

Rhoody

6. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    About the old longnoses with a very young filipina, that's not only happening here but even in the movie industry, you can see all this old actors with a very young wife double the age deffirence, in the modern world many succesful men even left away their old wife in exchange for a young girl.

7. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks Garbonzo , I think this last post of you puts everything nwell together . The point(s) of view of Pickled Newt ,some of the others and that of myself. No need to say more ( from my side that is ) I believe everything is putted right .Let hope some people will LISTEN and LlEARN form it all.
    You ( as in we all) want everybody to be atleast happy for some part of their life , also the oldies , but they should aspect a price to pay for that.

Having that said , some statists explain a lot I believe.
    It is NOT about the way Ladies ( women) live their " over the hill experiences " , but counting for the men..mainly those at the WHY NOT Terras :

At 60 years , all Men do BI Sex.
    At 70 years , all men do ORAL SEX
    At 80 years ,all men do Anal Sex.
    The explination for all this :

at 60 years Bi Sex sex as in BUY SEX
    at 70 years Oral Sex as in TALK about Sex
    ar 80 years Anal Sex as in ANAL IZE SEX

That was all fooks ! :D :D :D

8. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    hehe good one Earlster,
    daffs, it has also nothing to do with the movie industry you can see this in each town of the world to make a long story short... in the "western" world a big bank account makes you sexy, here a light skin or being a caucasian is enough.

The tourists here,the reired guys here and those who are working here have enough money to travel or life in this lovely country, and they have light skin, so we have both of the above points.

I do not believe that the ladies here have a crash on a "normal" german construction worker with a wornout back, no hair, sweating, 4 beers until lunchtime, weekends lasing in the soccer-arena and 1200 Euro a month for everything...

cheers

Rhoody

9. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Getting back to that German.. I do know some of them at the WHY NOT .. but surely they will not be members of this site . A good thing I do believe!

Vieler Dank

Der Hans mit seinem aurichtigem Schwantz ,oder so etwas !! Life performing at WHY NOT second table ( Tisch) from the right chair number 3..

Also known as Mister Drunken Do Nut .. !
    Please guys don,t ask me to translate if you don,t know German , it is nasty !!
    Hans his girlfriend , who realy loves him , that is as long as credit last.. is 37 !! KILO THAT IS !! and in the SPRING of her life.., HOPEFULLY NOT the SPRING(s) of her matrass !! But COULD WELL BE. looking at Hans.. :confused: :D

Attached Files:

10. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oh my god!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.