Dumaguete Info Search

Why ???

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Earl,
    I told you not to post my picture

2. KAI

KAI Ring Ring. Who's calling?

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm laughing:smile: pity guy he dont know he become a laughing stuff here....

3. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    LOL...Rhoody...I think you must have some buoyancy issues.....

4. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I got balls of steel, that makes it equal...

ooops another bad word out of my fingers... Rhoody!!!

cheers
    And good night, too much playing the Kindergarten-cop here today and the work I earn money with is left behind...

Rhoody

5. KAI

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I read in this forum that you have a plan to build a church in Negros,just an advice maybe its better not to use this language.

6. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    For your eyes only KAI

I learned in live that some people will never be in favor of ANYTHING I do ,but then on the other hand the majority is.. That is what makes me do the things Ii do , and some comic relief after such a struggle on an other topic was a nice idea. BUT only not in your eyes.

Funny though , as you are so much against me that you DO READ all my replies, perhaps some kind of jalous heart ?? Is your NICKNAME Chinese perhaps . If so , I am sure you will know what LO KAI means !!!!!

7. tfa1957

tfa1957 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Seems to me there are some insecurities, but instead of looking outward maybe a look inward is really what's needed. Thankfully, and frankly, I'm only concerned with the happiness within my life and those around me....and I guess my white wife and I are secure, because we don't concern ourselves with the thoughts of how others see us. I mean really, why does anyone care why someone marries someone else, be they ugly, beautiful, old, or young as long as they are in love in their own way. A person who marries just for beauty is someone headed for a fall, rightfully so. In that same vain, whos' business is it to pass judgement on the fallen or the person who caused the fall. I think it all comes down to the content of a person, not the shell and that line of thought has always worked for me, and anything else short of that is a waste of the short time we have on earth.

8. KAI

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

replies, perhaps some kind of jalous heart ?? Is your NICKNAME Chinese perhaps . If so , I am sure you will know what LO KAI means !!!!![/QUOTE]

Earls,

My comments of what you posted, dont connect it that I'm jealous to you.I respect you of all your achievements.
    I'm even laughing when I read it(your joke), your reply about the church you plan to build is on the front page yesterday in Dumaguete info and also your reply in (WHY? from Rhoody).That's why I able to read the 2 replies.Mostly I read many new replies once I open the Dgte. Info.
    When my wife Filipina read it she immediately have deffirent reaction .That's why I posted a comment of what you posted here.

As what I know especially the religious one or church goers are sensitive with this kind of jokes, and I did not know that Filipino church goers like it,so If they like then good for you.
    Peace.

9. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thank you Kai ( so not Lo Kai at all !) I appriciate your expression towards me. Funny enough the Fillipina wives I have never run into any problem with .I am marries myself as you know with one of the best a man an wish for.. A true gift of God Himself .. Oeps ,there we will have some evil reaction. I am used to those , but time is on my and thus other believers side..
    I like to express some jokes as well. But mostly I am serious , to serious for the most people here ,though that is convined to the newcomers.
    The " Oldiess " amongst the members like what I write and close to 400 post I made . o well some do go wrong. I admit.

Just some picture now which gives you an idea about my Sunday spending and you will understand. This picture is not new here , it was her already months ago ,but since you are new. ..I was back in Cavite thus time to continue here and build a new Church , this will take place ( DEO VOLENTE ,but I am sure He is :wink: ) next year summer.
    Please tell you wife to read between the lines BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MATTERS OF THE HEART AND SOUL !

Thank you Kai..
    Earl

Attached Files:

10. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I'll give you a brief story about myself first. White American, 50 years old. My father grew up on a farm in Idaho and left home to join the Navy just before WWII broke out. After the war he eventually started his own successful company and worked from home as long as I can remember. My mother was a stay-at-home mom with 3 boys to raise. We had a very stable home life and I consider myself fortunate to have had such a solid upbringing.
    I finished school and have had steady employment and good income all my life. I like to stay in shape, although that is getting harder as the years go by but I don't consider myself old and/or fat.
    This is the third marriage for me. The first two were American caucasian women. Both of them turned out to be neurotic and unfaithful. I came to the conclusion that there was something inherently wrong with a great many American women and wanted nothing more to do with them. That's when I met my current wife. It didn't matter to me which country she came from, she just happens to be Filipina. I found her attitude towards life refreshing. It also happens she is 15 years younger than I am, however, most people that meet me assume I'm in my mid-30's as well.
    She was raised in a typically large Filipino family with very little money. Her father went to Saudi Arabia to work for a while which enabled the kids to go to school. She was adopted by an aunt who married an American Navy man. They also adopted two of my wife's cousins and had two kids of their own. The aunt and uncle, their two kids, my wife and her two cousins all moved to the U.S. when my wife was 18.
    My wife told me she wasn't interested in dating Filipino men, or Asian men in general. She tells me they are arrogant and treat women like third-rate people.
    We dated for 3 years before getting married which was almost 11 years ago. There was no doubt we were doing the right thing and find we have similar perspectives on most everything. Included in that is the senseless pursuit of wealth which is why we are preparing to take early retirement and move to the Philippines. I decided a long time ago I wanted to move to the tropics. If I hadn't met her it's likely I would be looking at Central America instead.
    So, I guess I don't fit the stereotype of the ugly American that goes to a SE Asian country to find some "pretty young thing".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.