Dumaguete Info Search

wireless internet in Dumaguete?

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Ping, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ping

Ping DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont have an internet connection in my hotel so i would like to find a wifi hotspot somewhere in the city, cafe, restaurant etc. would do fine. Just a place where I could comfortably use my laptop some hours a day.

and oh yeah, this is my first post in this forum. a friend of mine recommended dumaguete to me and here I am, just arrived today. I have been travelling quite a bit in Asia within the last couple of months and I am looking for a place to stay for a bit longer and that brought me here.

2. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Airborne access, as well as IT Outlook have wi fi connections all around the city. I think you can also have wi fi connections in Silliman U.

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Thanks for the links echir , didn’t know about this IT OUTLOOK site info ,cool .

4. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    IT Outlook

We are using IT Outlook here in Dauin, they have been very good to us :smile:

I will post the full report of the installation out here one day, it was quite a sight :smile:

EDIT: IT Outlook turned crap, and we had to move to get Internet as they were the only option in the area we lived in.

5. OP
    OP
    Ping

Ping DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What about the quality of internet here in Dumaguete? I dont mean connection speed but the stableness of the connection. How often does it drop out? If you were to move somewhere would it be able to get a cable connection as they are always at least a bit more reliable.

Sorry for all these questions, probably a lot more coming up though :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.