Dumaguete Info Search

XR 230 Honda soon ??

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by David Finlay, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandit

Bandit Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I remember Norkis selling XT250s at one of their lots just past Mandaue Immigration 10yrs ago. They're assembled from parts that are shipped in from Japan or ?

I think most of them are like mid-80's models, and I'll bet parts availability even in the US is limited for a bike that old.

2. ral

ral DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi! im just wondering if your interested in yamaha WR450F, the bike is already there in dumaguete its 2004 model, i lso have a xr600 1993 mode, and xr250, im planning to sell them all, just email me for the pic and prices.

3. tagabukid

tagabukid DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Motorcycle Enthusiast

I have owned in the past a Yamaha XT600, Kawasaki KLR650 and a Suzuki DR650. All of them are very capable dual purpose bikes. I am a big motorcycle enthusiast.

Please checkout by current and past bikes at: BikePics - Dan Ampong's Member Page on BikePics.Com

Currently I have these bikes:
    Honda CBR 929RR
    Yamaha FZ1
    Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic
    Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom

Ride safe.

Dan
    a.k.a tagabukid

4. SidfromSydney

SidfromSydney DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Rudy_project.

You are correct the CRF 230L will not be imported, or made here, perhaps it was just wishful thinking on my part. My XR 200 is running very well now with new exhaust (with power bomb), and removing the "snorkel". There is quite a demand for the XR 200 and the factory here seems to trickle out production, not sure why. I very rarely see new ones for sale and when the are in show rooms they only last a day.

Kawasaki have moved production of some of their models to Thailand, and now the KLX 250 S is being made there. Water cooled in trail or motard versions, check out their Thai webb site. Anyone want to charter a fishing boat and go and pick up a few ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.