Dumaguete Info Search

Y NOT bar

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by kermit, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BOBBY2497

BOBBY2497 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my gf works in y not i asked her if she knew that people get cheated like that and she said she never knew anyone to do that...

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    you mean cheated money-wise or or boy-friend-wise. Well I can point you about 10 of both cases in each of the cases in less than 5 minutes, as the place is famous for both ...

3. BOBBY2497

BOBBY2497 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i was referring to the cheating on the bill........i ve been going to y not 3 years now im well aware of the cheating girlfriends........actually i think i know you heheheheh......

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, I am not a secret person.

The chicks there are pretty good trained. Latest after the forth beer the change is 3 out of 5 times wrong, and strangely not to the customers benefit.

5. BOBBY2497

BOBBY2497 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if your who i think you are i know you from seeing you but we have never really spoke .....barefoot john is a friend of mine ......you may have seen me with him in y not

6. Old Codger

Old Codger DI Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 16
    Y Not bar

I've been going to Y Not since it was Music Box and always run a tab. There has seldom been an error in the bill and if there was I pointed it out and they have corrected it without fuss. How can you spend P1,600 in Y Not, never mind P4,000! What were they drinking? Champagne? And why would anyone not tell the staff if charged P4,000 for a P1,600 bill, or go back and run a tab again? I haven't heard fairy stories like this since I was a kid, and that's a long, long time ago.

7. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Codger your story sounds like the real fairy tale here. Maybe you are the Why Nots accountant.

8. phomsanuk

phomsanuk DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It,s a bit complicated but it works.

If you want to avoid the arithmetic pay cash for each round, that should get you browny points with the employees..:p

9. Old Codger

Old Codger DI Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 16
    And maybe you are a fisherman because you really tell some whoppers!

10. vangie

vangie DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Y not Manager:

I agree from what many told and said as well as all the bad comments to the Y not manager.I had also experienced once when i had dinner on that place.I complained about the bad services and attitudes of almost of all the employees there.Just one of the many bad things is : in getting your orders you have to stand up and look for personals that you want to order.If you want a second order they never look and watch _ you are the one will look for them.The worst part of it none of the employees clean up your tables when you`re thru with your foods unless you have to call and tell them to do so.Many of the workers are just chatting each other rather than watching the needs of the costumers.No wonders why the place is so cheap and maybe that Y Not is a bit lucky coz his place is the only one had discos closeby the city which most of the locals can afford to go.But i bit how long would it last .....knowing everyone now had enough and dislikes this place. WELL IF THE BOSS IS BRAINLESS not to see all these.....then guys its all up to us to be there or not to go there`s some others places to go then and enjoy the evening without heart attacks and headaches right?
    Anyway for me the disco is nothing special so cheap and no class at all ..

NO HEART FELLINGS just letting out my dissapointments on this place!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.