Dumaguete Info Search

Y NOT bar

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by kermit, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you Rhoody.

But I can tell you a story ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I only cannot understand that people complaining about Why Not , you DONT HAVE to go there .
    If I dont like a place I stay away , simple as that.

Greetings J.Diver

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    J, when are you back, I can't wait to exchange some good-laugh-stories :-)

3. DraggingCanoe

DraggingCanoe DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why Not does have pretty good wines...better than Robinson's or Lee Plaza. There is a small grocery near immigration has a decent selection.

At the used book store on the second floor Robinson's are a few wine books for sale. My tummy getting to big for more beer.

Seems the management at Atlantis would take care of their male guests when they are drunk and not knowing they are bringing bayots to their rooms.

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I went to Why Not for the first time last week and wondered why my bill was so high for a few drinks and some food. Just thought the place was overpriced, didn't pay attention. Going to give it another go around tonight and see if all the complaining is legit. I'm going to wear flip-flops as well. :rolleyes:

5. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I find it OK when negative (and positive) comments are given on this forum.
    It gives me a possibility to hear from new entertainment locations, to see it myself and compare.
    Regarding WHY NOT, the disco I mean: I don't come there so often but to me it is still the best in town.
    I would like indeed to hear better locations.
    Maybe I did not yet go there :smile:
    But you did not hear me say that I rank Why Not so high, but I'm still waiting for a better one.
    But I think Rhoody made it clear that I don't belong there anymore ......tooo old :D:wink::D

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Got in with flip-flops (and so did many Filipinos). Sat next to where the waitresses go to chit chat so I could reach over and tap them. The bill was a bit high, 2k, but there was some excessive drinking going on....didn't check the chits. :rolleyes: Overall a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.