Dumaguete Info Search

YEP , We found our new ( RENTAL ) house !!

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by earlmj, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello everybody .
    Well after some work and crossing several villages we have found ourself a nice new roof over our heads. So during the month of April we will finaly move from Loveable @#$%^Manila to Dumaguete , that is Zamboangita , some couple of miles from Duma...
    Anyway see for yourself what you can rent for just a couple of hundreds of Dollars...
    We share the swimming pool with our neighbors and so we share the beach as well.............
    First thing on the mind of my to kids... LETS FIND NEMO !!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. happyfilipina

happyfilipina DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it was so beautiful the place you found ..

3. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Rental house with a pool

A rental place with a pool here is very hard to find :smile:

Absolutely stunning place :smile:

Congrats on the find !!!

4. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    If ever in the neighborhood just drop in....

5. 2blackbelts

2blackbelts DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yep....

Way to go Earl MJ. We will be neighbors. Our new house is being built just a couple of KM from you towards Dumaguete. We also have some friends in your very area.

We will be over in early June, so I hope we can meet.

The best,
    2 blackbelts

6. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Wow , I'm amaze of your find earlmj ! That look beautiful nr the beach with a swimmingpool for only couple of hundred $s .That's about a round off £100 or just slightly over current exchange .I have nurse ol' school friend (SU grad from dumaguete) working over here in the UK, her and a friend (another nurse) share a 2 bedroom tiny flat along a busy street for £800/month ( $1600 ) rental .

But a house with swimming pool ,by the beach for $200 + the sun all year round...a different lifestyle,indeed.

7. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Thanks for that Earl. It's very encouraging as we're still working towards that goal.

8. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    :wink: So pleased at long last you found a very comfortable place to live with a pool. So jealous.

9. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Guess I have to go into helping you guys and dolls finding a good place of your own , once you make that giant step and come to live or spend a long time in Dumaguete / Zamboangita. I have seen many affordable houses , but nongood ones offered by any brokerage. I did all by myself. The few so called real estate agent are rip off , and way overpriced. I have seen one same house by two agents at one day and the price went up from 20 T to 30T in a few hours only.!!! That was my turning point into having everything done on my own.

10. David J Holman

David J Holman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    David J Holman

.....Thanks for those pics,Earl.You seem to have got a bargain.

My search goes on....

What you said re Islands Properties is on the money,too. NO response to my e-mails, broken promises,tall stories....

I had high hopes of The Negros Chronicle,but they are NOT inclined to answer my e-mails either via their 'FleaMarket' Real Estate ads.

The only consistent is the repeated ads by the '4 nurses 'who are emigrating,and are trying to sell plots of land,a Japanese style house etc etc etc

The photo below is of my family and I on a recent holiday in the Greek Islands [Paleokastritsa mainly].

See You

David

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.