Dumaguete Info Search

YEP , We found our new ( RENTAL ) house !!

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by earlmj, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    All of the real estate websites I've seen are rarely updated and have properties shown that are sold. The only value I've found is they give you an idea of what's been available.
    One thing that may be of interest to a newbie is the typical lot in the Philippines is very narrow but usually long. This means the potential of another home being very close to yours is high. Many times it may be beneficial to try and get two adjacent lots as a buffer zone.

2. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well David , thanks for all info. All the NEGATIVE results with practicaly EVERY BROKER in Dumaguete , either own experience or from others makes me ( that is my wife and I) go into brokarge ourselves... Just an Real European NO NONSENSE BROKERAGE that knows what people want ands keep to its vision . QUICK , RELIABLE and prompt service..... Likely in a month from now we will start..... No scamming on non refundable depostits with flimsy excuses. I have been bitten by the devil myslef so many times that way already.... NICE PICTURE and hopfully I will be able to PROOF my vision to you later while searching for you and your family , indeed....

Aklso thanks to TIMN8ter !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Oh man, I really hope your venture is a success 'cuz I hope to be knockin' on your door! I wish I could say it will be right away. Sadly, I must wait a little longer.

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    HI Earl,
    congratulation, the best way to find something is always come to the area you wanna life, rent a motorbike and drive around, talk to poeple, find the real owner adn the real price... Don't forget the extra costs for power water e.g. find good gardeners and housekeeper and importand, spend time with the local community, not the expats, they are ok for general information, but the secrets you learn from the local... and you'll find out, that there is no secret in Dumaguete anyway. see you soon around

Rhoody

5. OP
    OP
    earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well , Rhoody ,once more I totaly agree with you !!!

TIMN8STER , hang on in there , Right end April /start may , little by little we will start out.......

6. David J Holman

David J Holman DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Attached Files:

7. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Nice family holiday picture David.I luv holidays in Greece and the islands.

8. richard

richard DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    make my room ready

Earl,

I'll be there about may 17th. i would like the room with the view.

thanks,

9. Texas

Texas DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello earlMJ,
    I am new to the site and am planning to move to Dumaguete in the next few weeks. I would LOVE to get a place like yours. Do you happen to know if there is anything else in the area comparable to what you have landed?
    I am due back in P.I. in a week or so, and live up in Oriental Mindoro. I hope I can be as slucky as you and obtain a place like urs. It is absolutely beautiful! Any help U can give would be gratly appreciated....
    Thanks,
    "Texas"
    I am obviously from Texas LOL..and I have a fillipina wife and two boys

10. wretched_hyena

wretched_hyena DI Member

Artist
    Ratings:
    +6 / 7
    Get my room ready. I'll be there next month! :?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.