Dumaguete Info Search


Miss Dumaguete 2012 - Coronation Night

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rhoody, Nov 27, 2012.

  1. navytexan

    navytexan DI Member

    Great pic's Rhoody ! Am I the only one that caught the dress malfunction ? Or maybe i'm just seeing things , if so don't tell me because I enjoy ! :wink:
     
  2. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

    Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

    I actually blurred it a little bit and have a even more interesting one in my picture stock :-)
     
  3. mntnwolf

    mntnwolf DI Member

    yup, that was definitely nipple-top showing there -- and she had no idea! :-)
     
  4. TheDude

    TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

    Those must be stored in the DI "paid membership" area. :wink:

    Nice pics.
     
  5. fingers

    fingers DI Junior Member Veteran Army

    Was anyone offended? no didn't think so.
     
  6. navytexan

    navytexan DI Member

    I was only offended by just seeing only one but I will imagine the other and everythings ok again . :p
     
Loading...