Dumaguete Info Search

sendong through a volunteer's eyes

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by c_rymz, Dec 20, 2011.

1. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    these are some pictures taken during the typhoon.. im sharing these so that we may know the destruction it caused in Valencia alone.. This is the first set of pictures. These are taken in Palinpinon, Valencia. Tomorrow, I will be posting the other set of pictures (taken Tejero Swimming Pool and the road going there)

My heart goes out to the victims.. and I salute my brother (the man in black shorts/t shirt and combat shoes with ropes around him) for yet again saving some lives though risking his own :(

Let us help rebuild the damage.. This is the time when we need each other most :(

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    sendong--palinpinon valencia disaster 2

attaching some more pics

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    sendong--palinpinon valencia disaster 3

and yet another set of pictures

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    sendong--palinpinon valencia disaster 4

and another set ....

Attached Files:

5. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    c_ryms thanks for sharing this pictures its really heart breaking.. and its so sad. its time now to see and appreciate what we have and send help as we can even in our little,simple way of helping. i might PM you to ask your cell#. if its ok?

we dumagueteinfo members through Thursday club will move again to pass the help we got from our Dumagueteinfo members and readers... this people are so kind and want to give their help trough Us... thank you so much for trusting dumagueteinfo.com and Thursday Club members.

Through this we still feel the spirit of Christmas. We cant change the past but we can still give our help to the refugees and for those who really need it.

6. OP
    OP
    c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    hello rechel..thaNK you for the intention to help.... i have replied to your private message...thanks to dumaguete info and thursday group...people in valencia really needs help :(