House for Sale Lipayo, Dauin, Negros Oriental.
An expat, who is a Quantity Surveyor, built the house with local contractor company Jet Construction. Construction started in 2014 and completed May of the same year.
The house is 141 Sq m (1515 Sq ft)
Note: This includes the balcony space off the living area.
The lot is 366 Sq m (4010 Sq ft)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one ensuite to the master)
- Flooring is Italian Lamett wood in bedrooms and living area (very hard wearing and easy to clean). Tiled in bathrooms.
- Dalkin Inverter split type AC in all rooms and DC high end fans on the internal ceilings.
- Downstairs area and balcony have also be wired for fans.
- UPVC windows are all double glazed with solid wood venetian blinds.
- Attic space is fully floored in marine plywood and can be accessed by a telescopic ladder and provides 50sqM of storage space.
- Entire roof space has been double insulated with one layer of heat reflecting material and 6 inches of rock wool with a 3 inch gap between the two to allow for ventilation. This helps greatly with noise and heat reduction.
- Roof is a white long life metal roofing that also reflects heat and aids in keeping the house cool.
- Water is municipal supply with a 1000L storage tank, 86g pressure tank and 1hp pump and a 181L electrical water heater.
- House is fully wired to take a generator.
- Septic tank in the garden.
- Kitchen was supplied by Mobelhaus from Cebu it has ample cabinets, shelving and drawers with a reconstituted stone counter top, Asiston oven and cook top.
- Two bathrooms have Roca rain showers sets and the family bathroom has a Ravoni standalone back tub.
The house is conveniently located 5 mins by car to Robinson’s shopping mall, 20 minutes to the town center and 35 mins to the airport (which has daily flights to and from Cebu and Manila).
- Public transport is easily available just a 3 min walk from the house to the highway going north or south.
- House is fully furnished, we will also be selling the furniture and appliances separately let if you would be interested in these.
- Price: Asking price – ₱8.5 Million
Leave your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.