Watching of whale sharks in Oslob Cebu is 99% guaranteed. Whale sharks can be seen in a small barangay Tan-awan, which is 10 km away from the center town of Oslob. Whale shark watching in Cebu started last September 2011 and it became popular all over the world when the news hit in the internet last November 2011. By December 2011, local fishermen’s interact with the whale sharks by feeding them that result to flocking of tourist to the beach of Tan-awan. Large numbers of tourists began arriving in Oslob not just to see the whale sharks being fed but also to snorkel or dive with them.
Get fascinated to watch friendly creatures of the sea as you enjoy watching and swimming with the friendly whale sharks in Oslob Cebu! Come and enjoy the adventure of lifetime experience.
- Private Tour (10 hours Duration)
- Local Facilitator and Guide
- Private Air-Conditioned Transportation – Pick up and drop off in any hotel, resort and residences (Cebu City and Mactan Island). Cars to be used:
- 1-3 persons – Sedan Car
- 4-6 persons – Minivan
- 7-14 persons – Van
- 15 and above – 2 or more Vans
*We also offer tour pick up from Moalboal, Liloan Santander (port from Dumaguete City) and other parts of Cebu. Contact us for price quotation.
- Breakfast upon arrival in Oslb
- Lunch with one round of drinks (Soft drinks or bottled mineral water)
- Entrance and watching fees
- Boat ride and life vest
- Whale shark watching (stay in the boat only) or swimming with the whale sharks if you pay add on fee
- Cool down at Tumalog Falls
- Government taxes and service charge (except payment transaction service charges)
Is this your business?
Claiming your listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.