Adventure travelers, look no further! Siquijor, best known to locals as an island shrouded in mystery and the supernatural, also boasts of undisturbed beaches and virgin forests. During the colonial period, the Spaniards referred to Siquijor as Isla del Fuego (Island of Fire)this is the greatest falls in siquijor,which is cambugahay falls
- Type: River
- Location: Siquijor Circumferential Rd, Lazi, Siquijor
- Budget: Clubhouse entrance fee (Consumable) Adult – P200, Child -P 50, Sightseeing only – P50
- Time: 7am-5:30pm
- Activities: Jumping,swimming,playing
- Experience a safe and hassle-free journey starting from and ending at your hotel in Dumaguete
- Enjoy a private tour around Siquijor Island along with roundtrip ferry ticket
Is this your business?
Claiming your listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.