Safety Reminders When Strolling Day and Night
While Dumaguete City is one of the safest in the Philippines here are some common sense tips to keep you safe in larger Cities – such as Cebu and Manila
- Organize your way, learn where you are going before leaving your house.
- Choose to travel with a company than walking alone at night time.
- Walk in bright and urban streets. Avoid shortcuts through dark isolated areas, parking lots, or alleys.
- Avoid conspicuously exposing large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Carry your backpack or purse close to your body and don’t leave it unattended.
- Stay alert and report any suspicious activity to the local authorities.
Stay safe everyone!
Leave your comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Never felt unsafe in Negros province ever
That’s a very good point, I’ve updated the post as it’s supposed to relate to large cities. As you say Negros is very safe.